Cleveland Cbx Wedge Graphite Shaft
- Get more forgiveness and distance with a cavity back wedge that blends with your cavity back irons.
- The CBX sole uses two different V shapes to maximize forgiveness and maintain versatility.
- A front-to-back V shape lets you cut smoothly through the turf without loss of speed.
- A heel-to-toe V shape lets you open the face for versatility while still providing extra help in the sand.
- Tour Zip Grooves, Laser Milling, and Micro Milling produce tour-level spin for total control.
- Aggressive grooves channel debris away from the face for more consistent full shots from the fairway and rough.
- A microcavity in the hosel moves the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face, enhancing feel and distance control.
The Cleveland CBX Wedge is a more advanced, more forgiving wedge for golfers who play cavity back irons. It gives you tour-level spin and control while blending seamlessly with your cavity back irons.