Cobra King RF Proto Iron Set - Limited Edition
- Each RF Proto iron is carefully crafted using a two step process: forged and machined for 155 minutes using a computer-numeric-controlled (CNC) milling machine to ensure the most precise iron without any inconsistencies.
- Careful consideration was taken to ensure every aspect of the shape ranging from the topline thickness, to each edge radius suited Rickie's eye. The design process began with Rickie hand shaping irons on a grinding wheel, and resulted in 33 different prototypes that were tested, and fine-tuned by Rickie himself. At first glance, one will notice the sharp edges and little to no offset that makes these irons strikingly different from anything played on Tour.
- A high-density tungsten toe weight positions the CG right behind the hitting zone for the purest feeling shots with added stability on off-center hits.
- Experience seamless COBRA CONNECT™ technology and automatic shot tracking Powered by Arccos Golf®. Experience an A.I. platform that features, Arccos Caddie Rangefinder, Smart Distance Club Averages, Strokes Gained Analytics and Caddie Advice to help all golfers make smarter decisions, improve faster and shoot lower scores.
- Make Up: 4-pw
- Shafts: KBS C-Taper 120 Steel
- Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Connect Black/Red
Co-designed by Rickie Fowler and Cobra Golf, the Limited Edition RF Proto Irons are a product of 33 different revisions over the span of a year to create the perfect iron. The rich copper finish was hand selected by Rickie as a finishing touch to make his irons truly one of a kind. Limited Edition commemorative box included.
- Brand: Cobra