Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Iron Set 4-PW,GW Steel Regular Flex Right Hand (Open Box)
- Chrome 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-Engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified Scoring Irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
- X30 Steel Wedges with Milled Grooves: Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff or Regular
- Stock Grip: GP MCC+4 Grey Standard Size
Condition: Iron set is in shop worn condition. Set was returned and most of the irons have very light surface scratches on the faces and soles. Set is close to new condition.
- Brand: Mizuno