Srixon Men's ZX5 Iron Set 8 Piece Steel Shafts
- A milled pattern on the backside of ZX5’s face maximizes COR for more ball speed and more distance on every shot.
- Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- V-shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball. ZX5 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
- Tungsten in the toe of ZX5’s long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability and forgiveness. A forged SUP10 face enhances speed and distance while a forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for extremely soft feel.
- Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 105 Steel Shafts.
ZX5 combines pioneering ball speed technology with premium forged feel, and delivers all of it in a forgiving yet workable chassis that’s razor sharp at address.
- Brand: Srixon