Srixon Men's ZX7 Iron Set 7 Piece Steel Shafts
- Mass repositioned to ZX7’s perimeter and sweet spot provides assistance on off-center strikes along with remarkably soft feel.
- Grooves in the 8i through PW are sharper, narrower, and deeper for more spin and stopping power on approach shots into the green.
- V-shaped soles glide smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball. ZX7 Irons also feature the resurgence of our popular sole notches.
- Tungsten in the toe of ZX7’s long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability while the forged 1020 Carbon Steel body absorbs vibrations for extremely soft feel.
- Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 Steel Shafts.
A compact blade shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging, and narrow sole give ZX7 the workability, feel, and aesthetics of a world-class players iron.
- Brand: Srixon