Taylormade SIM DHY Driving Iron Graphite Shaft
- A versatile clubhead shape featuring a wide yet playable sole designed for all conditions: Off the tee, from the fairway and from difficult lies. Offers a refined and clean look at address.
- Ultra light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Delivers clean aesthetics while also allowing for a low and back CG placement for a higher trajectory and peak height with enhanced playability and improved sound management compared to SIM UDI.
- A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ballspeeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Graphite: Mitsubishi Diamana Limited 75-S, 65-R, 55-A
There’s a critical part of your set that needs to be addressed. That space between your longest playable iron and shortest fairway wood. With SIM DHY, we bring you an easy-to-hit alternative to long irons with enough power to attack off the tee.
- Brand: Taylormade