Taylormade SIM UDI Driving Iron Graphite Shaft
- Tour inspired shaping with a refined leading edge, thinner topline and a moderate sole for improved turf interaction. Minimal offset preferred by better players encourages greater confidence at address and enhanced workability.
- Ultra light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
- Delivers clean aesthetics while also allowing for a low and forward CG placement for a powerful and penetrating ball flight.
- A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
- Our most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ballspeeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
- Graphite: Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 90 Stiff and 100 X-Stiff
There’s a critical part of your set that needs to be addressed. That space between your longest playable iron and shortest fairway wood. With SIM UDI, Taylormade is giving you the confidence to take on those long approach shots and the versatility to attack off the tee.
- Brand: Taylormade