TaylorMade TP Putter Patina Collection Ardmore 1
- Single Bend Shaft allows for an unobstructed view of the face from address
- Face-Balanced design for those with a straight-back and straight-through putting stroke
- Double Sightline frames the ball at address, while the dot provides alignment to center face
- Shaft: KBS CT TOUR PUTTER
- Grip: SUPER STROKE PISTOL GTR 1.0
Pre Sale - Orders Ship 9/6
The new TP Patina Collection features seven club heads, with two new models: the Del Monte and the DuPage. With blades for control or mallets for forgiveness, the TP Patina Collection is sure to class up your game.
A new patina finish that combines black nickel and copper to create a reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. This patina finish creates a rich, clean, and unique look that oxidizes over time.
The new Pure Roll™ insert is securely fastened by two screws in the cavity. This process creates a tight bond that minimizes voids or air pockets underneath the insert for a more solid feel at impact.
TP sole weights will be unique to each stock or custom length to hit a specific swing weight. 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, and 20 gram weights are available for sale separately.
- Brand: TaylorMade