Garmin Approach G12 GPS Rangefinder
- Mount it wherever you need it by using the built-in clip and lanyard loop.
- You probably won’t play all 42,000+ preloaded courses, but it’s nice to have the option.
- Big Numbers Mode means you won’t squint to see the precise yardage measurements.
- Compete, compare and connect with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- Paired with Approach® CT10 club trackers, you’ll be amazed at how accurately this thing tracks your shots.
- Hit the course more between charges with up to 30 hours of battery life. GENERAL SPECS
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 1.8" x 2.0" x 0.5" (45.8 x 51.3 x 12.4 mm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 175 x 175 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: sunlight-readable, high-resolution, monochrome
- WEIGHT: 0.9 oz (25.1 g)
- BATTERY TYPE: internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE: up to 30 hours (GPS mode) IN THE BOX
- Approach G12
- Charging/data cable
Clip this thin GPS golf range finder to your pocket or golf bag to see distances to the green at a glance on more than 42,000 courses worldwide — for up to 30 hours on a single charge.
- Brand: Garmin